DENTAL & VISION PLANS
Dental care is a vital component of your overall health. That’s why it is important to have Dental insurance in addition to Medical, which helps you have access to regular dental care that can catch minor problems before they become major and expensive to treat.
Most Major Dental Plans Offer:
• Affordable , flexible dental health protection with comprehensive services you expect
• Freedom to choose any dentist
• No claim forms for you to complete when you choose a participating dentist
• Available to individuals over 65
• Preventive care at 100% [Bi-Annual Cleanings, X-rays, Oral Examinations]
• Basic care at a minimal co-payments [Fillings, Extractions, Basic Restorative Procedures]
• Major services at cost sharing based on the services provided [Crowns, Complete Dentures, Root Canals, Periodontal Treatments, etc.]
• Orthodontic and Cosmetic Discount programs available at no extra cost
• Network, non-network, and cash indemnity plans are available
*A healthy smile can be easier than you thought.
Keep an eye on your vision health by adding vision coverage to most Health and Dental insurance plans.
Most Major Vision Plans Offer:
• Eye exams
• Single Vision Lenses
• Bifocal Lenses
• Trifocal or Lenticular Lenses
• Discounts on Laser Eye Surgery