LONG TERM CARE INSURANCE
Long-term care planning—It’s your responsibility—The time to prepare is NOW!
When a loved one needs long-term care, it may impact the entire family, financially, physically, and emotionally. If you have a self-reliant life style and want to continue, it’s important to start planning ahead for your own needs.
The need for long-term care is one of the biggest financial threats you could potentially face in life. Our office will answer the most frequently asked questions regarding long-term care planning and insurance protection.
THINGS TO KNOW:
• Why is planning so important?
• What is the best age to start planning?
• What are the odds I will need care?
• What are the most important questions to ask?
• What does Medicare cover?
• Why is it important for women to plan?
• Why buy something I might never use?
• Can I get care in my own home?
• How much coverage is the right amount?
• What is the cost of Long Term Care insurance?
• Will I qualify, or will the company decline me?
• What discounts will I qualify for?
• What is Medicaid Asset Protection?
• What is a Partnership-qualified policy?
• What are Activities of Daily Living?
Long Term Care insurance is designed to help protect your assets and preserve your independence and quality of life in the event you require long-term care. When it comes to Long Term Care insurance, some protection is better than none.