THINGS TO KNOW:
A Medicare Supplement [Medigap] policy is health insurance sold by private insurance companies to fill gaps in Original Medicare coverage. Medigap policies can help pay your share, [coinsurance, copayments, or deductibles] of the costs of Medicare-covered services. Our office can help you select a Medicare Supplement [Medigap] policy from an insurance company that offers the lowest premium available. There are many companies to choose from and your premium will be determined by age and where you reside. Let us shop the insurance for you!
• What do I need to know if I want to buy a Medigap policy?
• What do Medigap policies cover?
• When is the best time to buy a Medigap policy?
• Why is it important to buy a Medigap policy when I am first eligible?
• How do insurance companies set prices for Medigap policies?
• What is Medicare Select?
• How does Medigap help pay your Medicare Part B bills?
• What are guaranteed issue rights?
• When do I have guaranteed issue rights?
• Which companies sell Medigap policies in my state?
• How do I compare costs of Medigap policies?
• How do I switch my Medigap policy from one company to another?
• How do I buy a Medigap policy?
• What is the difference between a Medigap policy and a Medicare Advantage Plan?
*We offer many insurance companies that provides Medicare Supplement [Medigap] policies across the United States.
Most importantly, we provide impeccable customer service and provide after-business hours for your convenience. For three decades we have had a full service insurance agency serving the insurance needs of families. Our mission is to serve all families in the same manner as we would want our family to be served, and our vision is to service every client with the highest ethical standards and the utmost integrity.